Affordable Leasing Specialist
The LEASING SPECIALIST - AFFORDABLE HOUSING is the property's sales team whose primary duties are to properly secure lease agreements from all qualified persons and aggressively market the property in order to achieve leasing and occupancy goals.
• Greets prospective residents, completes guest card information, establishes program eligibility, determines needs and preferences, conducts sales tours of the community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits, and secures applications from qualified persons. Prepares and qualifies applications for approval based on property rental criteria and program requirements.
• Maintains awareness of local market conditions, competitors, and trends through active market surveys and physically shopping the properties competition.
• Assists in creating and implementing a plan for marketing the property and improving resident satisfaction. Aggressively markets the property on a regular basis to generate traffic.
• Utilizes multiple media platforms, including but not limited to telephone, text, email and social media, etc. to perform follow-ups with prospects in accordance with company guidelines.
• Performs any additional duties assigned.
• Excellent social media knowledge including creating content, building interest in business, product awareness, and market reach.
• Use of software applications and search engines to leverage resident and prospect engagement. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook.
• High school diploma required, some college work a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible work week as required, which may include occasional traveling to assist other worksites and weekends.
• Valid Driver’s License and automobile insurance needed.
Are you ready to work where YOU MATTER is not just something that is said but something that is put into action? If so, apply today and become part of a TEAM where everything we do is inspired by the pursuit of excellence.
WRH Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact us at (727) 892-3000 and ask for Human Resources.