Tennessee Conference FAQs:
- Is this an in-person conference?
Yes, this conference will be held in-person at the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro (1200 Conference Ctr Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37129).
- Is there an option to participate in the conference virtually?
No, this conference will not have a virtual component.
- What COVID protocols will be enforced at the conference?
SAHMA will be following State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance in regards to health and safety COVID protocols.
- What if the COVID State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance changes during the conference?
SAHMA will follow the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro protocols on a daily basis.
- What are the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro protocols?
The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro does not have any COVID protocols at this time. (Last updated on February 4, 2022)
- What is the mask policy at the Embassy Suites Murfreesboro?
The Embassy Suites Murfreesboro no longer requires masks for guests. (Last updated on February 4, 2022)
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the start of the event to receive a refund less a $75 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made, but no refunds are available. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!