Senior Quality Management Coordinator
SENIOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
(FULL-TIME LONG-TERM TEMPORARY)
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2022 AT 11:59 PM
Division: Compliance and Asset Management Division Reports to: Quality Management (QM) Manager Location: Nashville, TN Full-time/Part-time: Full-time-Long Term Temporary Salary Grade: 34 Salary Range Minimum: $4,091 FLSA Classification: Non-exempt (01)
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to changes in our business processes or other business-related reasons. Position Summary: Responsible for performing and coordinating quality-related reviews of certain specialized functions associated with THDA’s contract with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for the provision of Project-Based Contract Administration (PBCA) services and the provision of quality management responsibilities associated with THDA’s Sub-Contractor performing PBCA responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensures adherence to and compliance under any and all regulations or guidelines that govern the PBCA program.
• Provides technical assistance to QM Coordinator on various functions and techniques.
• Assists the QM Manager with coordination of QM Section workflow within the division.
• Facilitates communications with the Sub-Contractor through a secure platform, telephone contact, email, and other means.
• Transfers files from THDA’s ECM system and other data to Sub-Contractor.
• Performs QM reviews on electronic files, hard copy documents, and general work product to aid in the reduction of findings and disincentives in accordance with the PBCA Oversight Plan.
• Evaluates Sub-Contractor adherence to and compliance under any and all regulations or guidelines that govern the program.
• Maintains, tracks, and reports all QM reviews to management monthly.
• Updates regular status reports that track the performance of the Sub-Contractor.
• Participates in status update meetings with assigned Sub-Contractor point of contact.
• Prepares a monthly management report on contractor’s performance identified during QM reviews and facilitates communications regarding troubled processes or procedures until issues are resolved.
• Monitors Sub-Contractor’s workflow to assure timely and efficient completion of duties, including letters to owners, requests for funding, notifications of funding, execution of contracts, and voucher reconciliations.
• Provides input regarding contractors performance of IBPS tasks
• Coordinates preparation of the QM Section quarterly and other reports as required.
• Oversees the QM Section in the absence of the QM Manager.
• Creates and maintains appropriate documentation supporting work performed in position.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all governing rules, regulations and guidelines.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; relevant post-high school certification preferred.
• Two years of experience in administering contract/regulatory agreements, financial auditing, or technical experience with HUD program administration.
• One to two years of increasingly responsible quality management experience or direct experience in the performance of PBCA services, grant administration, or implementation of the housing choice voucher program is preferred.
The above qualifications express the minimum standards of education and/or experience for this position. Other combinations of education and experience, if evaluated as equivalent, may be taken into consideration.
• Experience in or working knowledge of Housing and Urban Development programs; performance-based contract or grant administration; or Section 8 rental or voucher programs is preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret policies and procedures and complex federal regulations.
• Ability to accurately perform mathematical calculations.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Maintains credibility through sincerity, honesty, and discretion.
• Builds and maintains positive relationships with internal and external customers.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong time management skills; uses time effectively; consistently meets deadlines.
• Maintains a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
• Documents regularly, thoroughly, accurately, and completely.
• High level of detail and accuracy.
• Exercises good and consistently fair judgment, courtesy, and tact in dealing with the staff and public in giving and obtaining information.
• Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
• Achievement of Contract Operations Specialist (COS), Management and Occupancy Review Specialist (MOR), or Housing Quality Standards (HQS) certifications is a plus.
The special demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. • Statewide travel (10 to 20%). • Current valid Tennessee driver's license. State of Tennessee positions that may involve driving responsibilities require candidates to meet the following minimum driver qualifications: • A valid driver’s license • For the past five years, the candidate’s driving record must not have a record of the following violations: driving under the influence (DUI), reckless driving, license suspension for moving violations, more than 4 moving violations
THDA offers an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options; disability insurance; retirement plans; flexible benefit pre-tax accounts for medical, dependent care, transportation, and parking; annual leave and sick leave that begin accruing after the first month of employment; and 11 paid holidays per year. We also offer work-life balance opportunities through alternative work schedules, flexible schedules, and telecommuting.
Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action Employer. The application must be complete and the resume attached for consideration. Please visit www.thda.org and follow the online application instructions.