South Carolina Conference FAQs:
- Is this an in-person conference?
Yes, this conference will be held in-person at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center (1101 Lincoln Street, Columbia, SC 29201).
- Is there an option to participate in the conference virtually?
No, this conference will not have a virtual component.
- What COVID protocols will be enforced at the conference?
SAHMA will be following State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance in regards to health and safety COVID protocols.
- What if the COVID State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance changes during the conference?
SAHMA will follow the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center (CMCC) protocols on a daily basis.
- What are the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center protocols?
To view CMCC's COVID-19 Policies, click here. To view CMCC's Certified Clean page, click here.
- What is the mask policy at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center?
Click here for CMCC's updated face covering policies.
In accordance with the City of Columbia mask mandate, the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center requires a face covering or mask by all persons except under the age of 5, unless doing so will aggravate an existing health condition. Face coverings may be taken off when stopped to eat or drink. (Last updated on December 8, 2021)
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the start of the event to receive a refund less a $75 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made, but no refunds are available. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!