SAHMA membership is company based; all individuals of an organization will receive member benefits. SAHMA members have comprehensive training and information resources at their disposal. You and your employees will have the opportunity to share ideas and information with other members of the multifamily affordable housing industry at State-Level Conferences offered every year, as well as during our annual Leadership Affordable Housing Conference. We provide prompt notification of legislative/regulatory changes affecting the industry, maintain relationships with our regulatory partners and promote a standard of excellence in the management of affordable housing. In addition to information, training, and networking, SAHMA members are eligible for business insurance that offers competitive broad coverage through McGriff Insurance Services and for the HD Supply facilities maintenance discount program.
OUR MISSION is to Inform, Educate, and Connect the SAHMA community of affordable housing professionals.
- Timely notification of industry news and SAHMA events.
- Opportunities to connect with industry colleagues and partners.
- Discounts on SAHMA services & events;
- Education (eLearning and instructor lead)
- Conferences (State-Level and Leadership)
- Trade Shows (State-Level and Leadership)
- A Vendor Directory for Associate members, which includes: a company "about us", logo, photos and contact information for representatives, video presentation, documents, flyers, and "take-aways", and links to social media.
- Members Only area of the SAHMA website, including Membership Directory and information archives.
- Complimentary postings of available positions on our job board.
- Eligible for awards of excellence (individual & company)
Regular Members (voting) are owners & managing agents of multifamily affordable housing (for-profit, non-profit, Housing Authority, etc.) in the southeast. The applicant must be approved to manage in AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
Regular Member Dues for 2024
• 750 or More Units in the Southeast - ($1,450.00)
• 500 - 749 Units in the Southeast - ($1,100.00)
• 75 - 499 Units in the Southeast - ($865.00)
• Less than 75 Units in the Southeast - ($580.00)
Associate (non-voting) are those representatives of housing-related firms which provide services & supplies to the industry. Dues for Associates in 2024 are $580.
Associate Member Dues for 2024
- Associate - ($580.00)