Opelika Housing Authority is currently seeking highly motivated, experienced, and trustworthy candidates to fill the Full-time position of Receptionist/Housing Clerk the for Opelika, AL area.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Serve as the receptionist for the Housing Authority's central office.
- Greet visitors, ascertain the nature of business, provides information, and conduct visitors to the proper person.
- Answer incoming calls, and transfers and routes them as needed.
- Provide applications for housing in accordance with established procedures.
- Collect and record rent and other charges.
- Receive requests for repairs, and generate and close work orders.
- Assist and encourage residents to become self-sufficient by referring to programs directed toward self-sufficiency.
- Make interim adjustments based on information from residents.
- Assist in conducting annual re-examinations to verify continued program eligibility, and with various types of inspections.
- Attend staff meetings as needed.
High school or equivalent, Driver’s License
This position will offer competitive pay and benefits package.
Submit resume and application with qualifications in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Opelika Housing Authority P.O. Box 786 Opelika, Alabama 36803-0786