North Carolina Conference FAQs:
- Is this an in-person conference?
Yes, this conference will be held in-person at the Sheraton Greensboro | Joseph S. Koury Convention Center (3121 W. Gate City Blvd., Greensboro NC 27407).
- Is there an option to participate in the conference virtually?
No, this conference will not have a virtual component.
- What COVID protocols will be enforced at the conference?
SAHMA will be following State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance in regards to health and safety COVID protocols.
- What if the COVID State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance changes during the conference?
SAHMA will follow the Sheraton Greensboro | Joseph S. Koury Convention Center protocols on a daily basis.
- What are the Sheraton Greensboro | Joseph S. Koury Convention Center protocols?
To view Marriott's Commitment to Clean, click here. To view Marriott's Travel Advisory page, click here. (Last updated on February 22, 2023)
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the start of the event to receive a refund less a $75 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made, but no refunds are available. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!