Leadership Conference Trade Show FAQs
Leadership Conference Trade Show FAQs:
- Is this an in-person trade show?
Yes, this trade show will be held in-person at the Hyatt Regency Savannah (2 B Street, Savannah, GA).
- Is there an option to participate in the trade show virtually?
No, this trade show will not have a virtual component.
- Are there sponsorship opportunities for the Leadership Conference?
Yes, Click Here for the 2022 Leadership Affordable Housing Conference Sponsorship Form
- What COVID protocols will be enforced at the trade show?
SAHMA will be following State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance in regards to health and safety COVID protocols.
- What if the COVID State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance changes during the trade show?
SAHMA will follow the corporate Hyatt protocols on a daily basis.
- What are the corporate Hyatt protocols?
To view Hyatt's Commitment to Care, click here. To view Hyatt's COVID-19 Travel Update page, click here.
- What is the mask policy at the Hyatt Regency Savannah?
Face masks are encouraged, but are no longer required. (Last updated on June 8, 2022)
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the event to recieve a refund less a $100 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
- Will I receive an attendee list?
Yes, exhibitors will receive a pre-registration attendee list 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Can I giveaway candy at my booth?
All candy items must be pre-packaged in their original sealed packaging and labeled in accordance with FDA guidelines.
- What are the shipping instructions?
If you are a guest of the hotel and would like to ship to the hotel, your boxes MUST be addressed to you personally (as hotel guest) NOT to the SAHMA trade show. Please use the following:
Attn: YOUR NAME/COMPANY NAMEHyatt Regency Savannah2 Bay StreetSavannah, GA 31401