Leadership Conference Trade Show FAQs
Leadership Conference Trade Show FAQs:
- Is this an in-person trade show?
Yes, this trade show will be held in-person at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville-Riverfront (225 E Coastline Drive, Jacksonville, FL).
- Is there an option to participate in the trade show virtually?
No, this trade show will not have a virtual component.
- Are there sponsorship opportunities for the Leadership Conference?
Yes, Click Here for the 2021 Leadership Affordable Housing Conference Sponsorship Form
- What COVID protocols will be enforced at the trade show?
SAHMA will be following State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance in regards to health and safety COVID protocols.
- What if the COVID State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance changes during the trade show?
SAHMA will follow the corporate Hyatt protocols on a daily basis.
- What are the corporate Hyatt protocols?
To view Hyatt's Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, click here. To view Hyatt's COVID-19 Travel Update page, click here.
- What is the mask policy at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville-Riverfront?
Face masks are strongly recommended, but they are no longer required. Hotel Staff are currently still required to wear masks inside of the hotel. (Last updated on May 21, 2021)
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the event to recieve a refund less a $100 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE! NOTE: Cancellations due to COVID-19 exposure, illness or no longer being comfortable with the ever-changing COVID protocols will be eligible for an exception to the standard cancellation policy; contact the SAHMA office for more information.
- Will I receive an attendee list?
Yes, exhibitors will receive a pre-registration attendee list 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Can I giveaway candy at my booth?
All candy items must be pre-packaged in their original sealed packaging and labeled in accordance with FDA guidelines.
- What are the shipping instructions?
If you are a guest of the hotel and would like to ship to the hotel, your boxes MUST be addressed to you personally (as hotel guest) NOT to the SAHMA trade show. Please use the following:
Attn: YOUR NAME/COMPANY NAMEHyatt Regency Jacksonville-Riverfront225 E Coastline DriveJacksonville, FL 32202