Leadership Conference FAQs:
- Is this an in-person conference?
Yes, this conference will be held in-person at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville-Riverfront (225 E Coastline Drive, Jacksonville, FL).
- Is there an option to participate in the conference virtually?
No, this conference will not have a virtual component.
- What COVID protocols will be enforced at the conference?
SAHMA will be following State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance in regards to health and safety COVID protocols.
- What if the COVID State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance changes during the conference?
SAHMA will follow the corporate Hyatt protocols on a daily basis.
- What are the corporate Hyatt protocols?
To view Hyatt's Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, click here. To view Hyatt's COVID-19 Travel Update page, click here.
- What is the mask policy at the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville-Riverfront?
Face masks are strongly recommended, but they are no longer required. Hotel Staff are currently still required to wear masks inside of the hotel. (Last updated on May 21, 2021)
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the event to recieve a refund less a $100 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE! NOTE: Cancellations due to COVID-19 exposure, illness or no longer being comfortable with the ever-changing COVID protocols will be eligible for an exception to the standard cancellation policy; contact the SAHMA office for more information.