Director of Information Technology
Knoxville’s Community Development Corporation offers the Information Technology Director an outstanding opportunity for personal investment and service to the citizens of Knoxville and Knox County. KCDC manages, invests and leverages approximately $100 million annually in fulfillment of its mission to provide affordable quality housing and life-changing opportunities to its program clients. KCDC is seeking an individual with the desire to lift up others by personal investment of time, talents and vocation in the furtherance of KCDC’s missions.
The Information Technology (IT) Director serves as a member of the Leadership Team (LT) under the direction of the Vice President of Administration. As a member of the LT, the IT Director is involved in strategic planning and initiatives which drive the Agency to achieve its strategies and goals.
Your direct report team consists of highly experienced and professional staff including a Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, and IT Analyst I. You will manage all information technology such as IT infrastructure, security and employee-facing software for the agency to support efficient and effective business operations. KCDC’s workforce consists of 150 members who work together to improve the quality of life of our residents, to ensure well-maintained and attractive properties, and to ensure outstanding business and professional protocols designed to achieve maximum funding in order to provide optimal housing outcomes for Knoxville area residents.
The IT Director has an amazing opportunity to shape KCDC’s future and operations by identifying strategic technology initiatives to advance automation, security and efficient business processes across the Agency.
TO BE EFFECTIVE IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED
• Passion to serve our local community through the work at KCDC
• Ability to relate to and encourage staff to achieve agency goals
• Excellent analytical and management skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Technical knowledge necessary to perform all job responsibilities
• A tireless work ethic
• A positive attitude and ability to think outside the box
• 11 paid holidays annually
• 2 to 5 weeks of paid vacation annually with a 240-hour roll-over
• 12 paid sick days annually
• Saving you money and preparing you for retirement
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care expenses
• Pre-tax insurance premiums
• 8.8% company contribution to your retirement account; No contribution required by you
• Roth Account, a post-tax retirement savings plan
• 457b Account, a pre-tax retirement savings plan
• Taking care of you and your loved ones
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
• Long-term and short-term disability insurance
• Free Employee Assistance Programs
• Helping you achieve a healthy lifestyle and work/life balance
• KCDC’s comprehensive The Healthy Track wellness program
• Remote workplace options
• Flexible work hours
Apply online at https://jobs.kcdc.org
Application deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.