- Daily building and exterior walks to maintain curb appeal
- Cleaning of common areas (to include but not limited to amenities, stairwells, offices)
- HVAC & EPA certifications preferred
- Perform general punch requirements
- Grounds and equipment upkeep
- Unit turnovers (to include but not limited to trash outs, painting, cleaning)
- Snow removal
- Basic service requests such as: replacing light bulbs/light kits, unclogging toilets, garbage disposal installation/repair, basic water heater repair, basic cleaning, and resident services
- Repair plumbing, appliance, electrical, and carpentry
- Maintain work order system, logs, and other records as needed
- Timely reporting of incidents that include property loss or work-related injuries
- Operate various mechanical, electrical equipment, and power/garden tools
- Must comply with all local, state, and federal guidelines as well as company policies & procedures
- On-call duty and weekend work schedules to be expected for emergency maintenance service.
- Must have valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and provide own vehicle for travel between apartment communities (mileage paid).
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to work with moderate to minimal direct supervision.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining conscientious and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Good human relations skills demonstrating the ability to deal with Residents, Peers, and Supervisors.
- Qualified candidates must possess adequate proficiency and communication skills to deliver excellence
TWG Management is a real estate development company specializing in commercial, affordable housing, market rate, and senior housing developments. Benefit packages for full-time employees include:
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to the career section on the TWG website at www.twgdev.com/careers.