Georgia Conference FAQs:
- Is this an in-person conference?
Yes, this conference will be held in-person at the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia (4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346).
- Is there an option to participate in the conference virtually?
No, this conference will not have a virtual component.
- What COVID protocols will be enforced at the conference?
SAHMA will be following State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance in regards to health and safety COVID protocols.
- What if the COVID State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance changes during the conference?
SAHMA will follow the corporate IHG protocols on a daily basis.
- What are the corporate IHG protocols?
To view IHG's Commitment to Cleanliness, click here. To view IHG's Travel Advisory page, click here.
- What is the mask policy at the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia?
Click here for IHG's updated face covering policies.
In accordance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) mask guidance released on July 27, 2021, in areas of substantial or high COVID-19 transmission, guests are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor areas, regardless of vaccination status. (Last updated on November 19, 2021)
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the start of the event to receive a refund less a $75 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made, but no refunds are available. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!