Safety Planning: Minimizing Impacts to Operations Webinar
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
2:00 - 3:30 pm EST
(1:00 - 2:30 pm CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Safety Planning: Minimizing Impacts to Operations will provide participants with an overview of the required components of an effective, well-managed safety management program. Whether you are developing a new safety program and want to know what to include or you want additional information on how to improve your existing day-to-day safety culture, we will provide insight and a proven industry experience on how to accomplish this task. We will discuss how to prepare for a variety of emergencies including but not limited to fires, floods, crime, workplace violence and natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, snow/ice storms and now…yes, even a pandemic. Safety management is an ongoing improvement process. We all play vital roles in achieving its success.
Trainer: Scott Ployer, National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
- Why safety planning is so critical to a company’s operations
- The who, what, when, where, why and how of a successful safety management program
- Why an effective safety management program not only helps to protect staff, residents and the public in general, but can also help to control a number of operating costs as well as your company’s reputation within the community
- Successful strategies you should consider when developing or enhancing your safety program
- Maximizing your relationship with your insurance carriers
- Safety programming, even on a budget
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day the Monday prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email email@example.com
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.