Start Date: 6/24/2021 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 6/24/2021 11:30 AM EDT
Integrated Pest Management
Thursday, June 24, 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am EST
(9:00 - 10:30 am CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Integrated Pest Management provides participants with an overview of integrated pest management protocols and why they are important to the maintenance and upkeep of safe and healthy housing. HUD regulations require that all government assisted properties be well-maintained including, but not limited to being pest-free. The integrated pest management (IPM) plan provides ongoing guidance to ensure compliance and is also part of the larger Green O&M Plan.
Trainer: Scott Ployer, National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
- Implement the basic principles of IPM with an understanding of how and why this multifaceted approach is important
- Utilize both scheduled as well as ad-hoc inspections to identify issues or potential problems in various locations
- Research, qualify, select and collaborate with the designated IPM contractor performing services at the community
- Understand the required elements of a successful IPM program and how to ensure compliance with measurable favorable results
- Educate residents on the importance of this initiative as it affects them and why ownership and management need their cooperation
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day 2 business days prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.