Start Date: 4/27/2022 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 4/27/2022 6:00 PM EDT
Venue Name: Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Location:
225 E Coastline Drive
Jacksonville, FL United States 32202
Florida Trade Show
(300+ past attendance)
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
All Day Trade Show (published times):
8:00 am - 9:00 am Breakfast & Trade Show
10:00 am - 10:30 am Break & Trade Show
3:45 pm - 4:15 pm Break & Trade Show
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm Vendor Prizes
We invite all of our exhibitors to join us for the Networking Lunch (11:45 am - 1:00 pm) to network with attendees.
Connect with the buyers you want to reach in the Multifamily Affordable Housing Management business. The Florida Trade Show offers excellent exhibit opportunities.
- Option to attend state conference breakout sessions
- Generate sales leads and get referrals
- Enhance relationships with existing customers
- Face to face time with Owners/Agents, Regional Managers, Onsite Managers, Maintenance Professionals and Service Coordinators
- Pre-Registration list (provided 2 weeks prior to the event)
- Same Day set-up and dismantle (set up typically 1 hour before and dismantle immediately after event)
- Door prize and sponsorship opportunities
- Exhibit space includes – 6ft. covered table for 3 Booth Representatives (Additional Reps at $50 each, contact the SAHMA office for more information)
For the full 2022 SAHMA State Conference Trade Show calendar,
All registrations will close 10 business days prior to the start of the event.
None of the conference locations, nor SAHMA, maintain insurance covering exhibitor’s property.
Payment: Once a registration has been submitted, the registrant is responsible for payment! Registration fees are based on the membership status of your organization at the time of registration.
Cancellations: Must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the start of the event to receive a refund less a $75 fee. After that date, only booth representative substitutions may be made. Additional Reps and Electricity are non-refundable. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Accessibility Accommodations: SAHMA complies with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you would like to request an accommodation (physical, dietary or other needs), please contact SAHMA at 800.745.4088 prior to the event.
Disclaimer: By your payment and attendance at this event, you recognize that:
1. Interviews, photographs, audio recordings and video recordings may be taken and you consent to their publication, exhibition or reproduction by SAHMA;
2. Your personal information is provided to trade show and/or conference attendees for the user's sole and exclusive reference to facilitate networking.
Confirmations: If you do not receive an email confirmation for your registration, contact the SAHMA office at 800-745-4088.