Start Date: 10/14/2021 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 10/14/2021 11:30 AM EDT
Recycling and Waste Reduction
Thursday, October 14, 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am EST
(9:00 - 10:30 am CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Recycling and Waste Reduction provides an overview of the effective multifamily protocols with a focus on the four R’s; Recycle, Reduce, Reuse and Recover. It will provide insight into what measures can be taken to better manage, minimize and divert waste more efficiently than would otherwise end up in landfills.
- Evaluate waste management contract(s) to ensure that the property is taking advantage of all reduction and/or diversion programs
- Assess site waste stream data to determine weekly/monthly/annual metrics to establish baseline
- Establish benchmarking data to include trips, weight per load, costs per ton, add-on fees, taxes, ancillary fuel charges etc., to determine potential savings
- Establish a viable site recycling program and share information with stakeholders
- Create a resident education program that helps achieve buy-in to recycling initiatives through behavioral changes
- Work with vendors/contractors on ensuring that any diversion opportunities that may exist are reviewed and implemented
Trainer: Scott Ployer, National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day 2 business days prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email email@example.com
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.