Start Date: 9/9/2021 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 9/9/2021 11:30 AM EDT
Green Cleaning Practices
Thursday, September 9, 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am EST
(9:00 - 10:30 am CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Green Cleaning Practices provides participants with an overview of green housekeeping and cleaning initiatives in the industry today that can reduce overall environmental impact. Chemical contaminants in standard commercial-grade products on the market today are not as safe as everyone thinks. And what about all of those plastic containers? Plastic has overtaken our world’s landfills, waterways, oceans and seas and has very little chance of breaking down for many hundreds of years.
- Identify opportunities to modify existing housekeeping and cleaning programs for higher degrees of environmental stewardship
- Evaluate which products on the market today are truly green and which ones appear to be green but, in fact may just be green-washed.
- Assess current housekeeping and cleaning protocols and learn new information on how to set-up a new, more effective cleaning program
- Create a resident education program that helps everyone in the community make better choices when selecting cleaning products for their homes
- Work with vendors and contractors to ensuring that any products or programs they use on-site meet these standards
Trainer: Scott Ployer, National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day 2 business days prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email email@example.com
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.