Start Date: 7/8/2021 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 7/8/2021 11:30 AM EDT
Indoor Air Quality
Thursday, July 8, 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am EST
(9:00 - 10:30 am CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Indoor Air Quality provides participants an overview of Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) standards and associated environmental impacts in affordable housing. Participants will be better able to identify indoor air pollutants and/or hazards and develop a process to eliminate them.
Trainer: Scott Ployer, National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
- Utilize the basic principles of IAQ to assess existing environmental conditions such as moisture, mold, pets, smoking, dust, dirt, pest droppings, carbon monoxide, radon etc., as they all impact breathability and a person’s overall good health
- Apply the latest strategies to evaluate, identify, document and mitigate issues and to provide residents with the best and highest degree of indoor air and environmental quality
- Identify products that could potentially pose a health risk and replace them with less intrusive alternatives
- Assess and redefine existing workflow processes that may have a negative impact on an individual’s indoor quality of life issues
- Provide essential resident and staff education and instill ongoing reminders as these all play an extremely important role with the overall success of the program
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day 2 business days prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.