Start Date: 4/29/2021 10:00 AM EDT
End Date: 4/29/2021 11:30 AM EDT
Thursday, April 29, 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am EST
(9:00 - 10:30 am CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Importance of Energy Efficiency provides participants an overview of how energy efficiency is pursued and why it is vital in today's society. Primary focus addresses energy in the affordable multifamily property management sector. Through this webinar, participants will gain a community and a global stewardship perspective.
Trainer: Scott Ployer, National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
- Review and analyze utility bills to develop baseline benchmarking data
- Perform an ASHRAE Level I Building Assessment that will identify "no-cost and low-cost" energy saving opportunities and provide a general overview of existing conditions and recommended capital improvements.
- Analyze data from the ASHRAE Level I audit and prepare a savings and cost analysis for Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) and report these findings to the various stakeholders
- Prepare a list of immediate needs as well as an ongoing work plan to address areas of improvement
- Identify and procure various project funding sources including energy grants, loans, shared-savings programs, etc.
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day the Monday prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email email@example.com
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.