Green Building Systems
Thursday, January 14, 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am EST
(9:00 - 10:30 am CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Green Building Systems provides the participant with an overview of how to best manage existing as well as any new building mechanical systems for optimum efficiency.
Locations today have many types of mechanical systems and they are all different. Each requires a specific set of standard operating procedures and protocols. This webinar will assist learners gain a better understanding of how understanding and performing the manufacturer’s required ongoing maintenance as well as being proactive and timely with preventive maintenance, will ensure that these systems function as designed and at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Assess existing building systems and components and identify required O&M as well as PM needs
- List all maintenance and contractor service calls to be able to better identify system dynamics and establish baseline data
- Review current operating procedures to ensure that required work is being performed so as not to waste money
- Review capital plans to determine timing of expected replacements and associated costs
- Work with contractors to ensure that they are complying with these requirements
Trainer: Scott Ployer, National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day the Monday prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.