Energy Star and
Thursday, December 17, 2020
10:00 - 11:30 am EST
(9:00 - 10:30 am CST)
SAHMA Members: $95
Energy Star and WaterSense Programs provides an overview of two of the best resources available from the U.S. government.
Energy Star™ is a joint initiative between the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The goal is two-fold; to help consumers, businesses and industry save money and to protect the environment through the adoption of energy-efficient practices and products.
Water Sense is another environmental partnership program administered through the U.S. Department of Environmental Protection (EPA) whose focus is on water conservation through a variety of resources designed to provide product knowledge through labeling on products that save water.
- Identify opportunities to conserve both energy and water at their communities
- Assess and modify existing standard operating procedures that will further reduce consumption and save money
- Promote environmental stewardship at all levels of the organization and with residents
- Evaluate which products being used have the appropriate labeling and explore additional opportunities to procure and install products that do
- Work with suppliers and installation contractors to ensure that they too comply with these initiatives?
Trainer: Scott Ployer, National Property Management Strategies Group, LLC
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day the Monday prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.