Start Date: 1/25/2023 2:00 PM EST
End Date: 1/25/2023 3:30 PM EST
NSPIRE Inspection Preparation
Wednesday, January 25, 2023
2:00 - 3:30 pm EST
(1:00 - 2:30 pm CST)
SAHMA Members: $99
How do we prepare - throughout our organization - for having new standards? This webinar will entail:
- What do we need to change?
- Where do we need carbon monoxide detectors?
- Do we need to install fire extinguishers?
- What NEW items will be inspected that were not inspected in REAC/UPCS?
- What are some things that will come as a surprise when we get our first NSPIRE inspections?
- All Programs that are currently subject to an inspection based on REAC standards including, but not limited to
- HUD Funded or Subsidized Multifamily
- Public Housing
- Properties with HUD-insured mortgages
Trainer: Mike Gantt, The Inspection Group
This class offers 1.5 hours of continuing education credits
Cancellations: Must be received in writing by end of day 2 business days prior to the event to receive a refund less a $25 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!
Confirmation: If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, contact the SAHMA office.
Questions: Call SAHMA at 800.745.4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each participant must be registered. The online training credentials received are for the registrant's use only and should not be shared with others.
*Space is limited. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. This webinar is subject to cancellation if minimum number of registrations is not received.