Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for planning, implementing, and directing the financial activities of the company in accordance with the company’s mission of providing quality affordable apartment homes and quality jobs while maintaining corporate sustainability and regulatory compliance. The Chief Financial Officer supervises operations activities in Alco’s Systems Division including the Accounting and Information Technology departments, ensuring efficient and effective operations, employee development, and values alignment to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
For a copy of the complete Job Description, contact Human Resources at (901) 525-5824.
- Strong leadership and employee development skills, including experience developing employees they manage
- Superior financial and analytical reasoning and knowledge of corporate financial requirements, including experience managing high-level corporate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a readiness to communicate openly and directly about problems and come to a collective solution
- Strong GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
- Superb organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and financial management software systems.
- Experience in affordable housing real estate management is a significant advantage but not required
- Computer and Office Equipment
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, economics, or equivalent experience.
- Certified Public Accountant certification a plus.
- Minimum 10 years experience in accounting and financial management practices.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short-term disability
- Voluntary Life (employee, spouse, and dependent)
- Company paid Long term disability and Life/AD&D
- Paid Time Off
- 9 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and Development
Must meet credit, criminal background, and pre-employment drug screen requirements. EOE.
Please visit our website to submit employment applications and resumes (www.alcomgt.com/careers).