NAHMA HUD Update: HOME Quarterly and Monthly Reports; Webinars on HOME, HTF and Opportunity Zones
Please find several updates from the HUD Exchange regarding HOME quarterly and monthly reports, and several links to previously recorded webinars on Opportunity Zones and HOME and HTF.
HOME Reports Now Posted
The following HOME program reports are now posted on the HUD Exchange.
Additional HOME program reports are available on the HOME Program Page.
HOME Quarterly Reports as of 6/30/2022 Now Posted:
- Frequently Requested Ad Hoc HOME Reports:
- HOME Units Completed by State
- HOME Units Completed by Congressional District
- HOME Units Completed within Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) by State
- HOME ENERGY STAR Units Report: This quarterly performance report tracks the ENERGY STAR qualified HOME units that Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) record in HUD's Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
HOME Monthly Reports as of 6/30/2022 Now Available:
- HOME National Production Report: This monthly cumulative summary report of HOME data by federal fiscal year (FY) includes allocations, commitments, disbursements, leveraging ratios, low-income benefits, committed funds by activity type, and HOME cost per unit by tenure and activity type.
- Post 2011 HOME Activities Reports: These monthly reports assist Participating Jurisdictions (PJs) in tracking compliance with the four-year project completion deadline in the Integrated Disbursement and Information System (IDIS).
- Post 2011 HOME Homebuyer Activities Report: This monthly report assists PJs in tracking compliance with the homebuyer sales deadline.
- HOME PJs Open Activities Reports: These monthly reports support PJs in tracking open activities in IDIS. Information can be viewed by categories such as tenure type and percentage of funds drawn, including activities with 100 percent of the funds drawn and activities with little or no HOME funds drawn.
- HOME PJs Vacant Units Reports: These monthly reports assist PJs in identifying units marked “vacant” in IDIS and can be used to track each PJ's progress towards 100 percent occupancy.
New Webinars Posted: Opportunity Zones and the HOME Program & Opportunity Zones
and the HTF Program
HOME Grant Specific Commitment and Disbursement Summary Reports: These monthly reports reflect each HOME PJ's commitments and expenditures for open 2015 and later grants. The Opportunity Zones and the HOME Program and Opportunity Zones and the HTF Program webinars cover the basics of using HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) and Housing Trust Fund (HTF) program funds within Opportunity Zones (OZs).
These webinars are recommended to be used in conjunction with the Using HOME and HTF Funds within Opportunity Zones Guidebook.
As a result of these webinars, attendees will be able to:
- Think strategically about using HOME and HTF in OZs
- Identify investor motivations in order to recruit potential OZ investors and development partners
- Identify and address key opportunities for using HOME and HTF in OZs
- Identify and address key challenges when investing HOME and HTF in OZs
These webinars are intended for HOME Participating Jurisdictions (PJs), HTF grantees, developers, and investors who may be interested in developing and funding projects that combine HOME and/or HTF funds with OZ investments.
To view the original email from HUD Exchange, click here.