NAHMA HUD Update: CNA e-Tool: Release 2.3.2 launches on October 15; Webinar on Release 2.3; Updated Known Issues and Solutions; and Updated Usage Statistics
Below, please find information from HUD regarding the CNA e-Tool release 2.3.2 and related updates. For more information, please click here.
The latest edition announces the launch of Release 2.3.2; Webinar on Release 2.3; Updated Known Issues and Solutions; and Updated Usage Statistics
During installation of Release 2.3.2, the CNA e-Tool will be unavailable during from 8 p.m. EDT on Friday, October 12, through midnight Sunday, October 14.
- New Training Webinar Posted
- An updated Known Issues and Solutions has been posted. The document explains common CNA e-Tool user errors and solutions with updates that correspond with CNA e-Tool Release 2.3.2 and particularly in this edition, changes to Section 3.4 describing the altered use of the “Date of Site Visit” entry in the Assessment Tool and corresponding changes to dating of CNAs and Financial Schedules.
4. Updated CNA e-Tool Usage Statistics
755 FHA applications have been submitted using the CNA e-Tool as of September 28, 2018.
• 424 applications have been approved
• 191 are currently under active review
• 10 are ready for decision
• 96 have been returned for revision
• 34 have been submitted and still need to be assigned
Submission by month statistics as of September 28, 2018:
Please direct questions to the AAQ form.
For user access issues, please email CNAaccess@hud.gov.
This bulletin and subsequent updates can be found here.
Juliana Bilowich, Manager of Government Affairs
National Affordable Housing Management Association
400 N. Columbus St., Suite 203, Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone 703-683-8630, ext.116 Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nahma.org
NAHMA is the leading voice for affordable housing management, advocating on behalf of multifamily property managers and owners whose mission is to provide quality affordable housing.