Assistant Community Manager
Spring Valley Apartments
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting the Community Manager in managing the maintenance, leasing, legal, financial, and administrative operations of the property in a manner that meets or exceeds company standards for profitability, occupancy, and physical condition.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Must be able to speak, read and write English
• Must meet underwriting standards for fidelity bond insurance
• Solid understanding and experience with Project-Based Section 8 and Tax Credit programs preferred
• Must be able to multi-task and have the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with co-workers, residents, vendors, and corporate office staff.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
We offer excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience. Candidate must meet credit (if applicable), criminal background, and pre-employment drug screen requirements. EOE.
Please visit www.alcomgt.com/careers to complete an employment application and submit a resume.