Alabama / Mississippi Conference FAQs:
- Is this an in-person conference?
Yes, this conference will be held in-person at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel (64 South Water Street, Mobile, AL 36602).
- Is there an option to participate in the conference virtually?
No, this conference will not have a virtual component.
- What COVID protocols will be enforced at the conference?
SAHMA will be following State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance in regards to health and safety COVID protocols.
- What if the COVID State/Local/Venue and CDC Regulations and Guidance changes during the conference?
SAHMA will follow the corporate Marriott protocols on a daily basis.
- What are the corporate Mariott protocols?
To view Marriott's Commitment to Clean, click here. To view Marriott's Travel Advisory page, click here.
- What is the mask policy at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel?
Click here for Marriott's updated face covering policies.
Unless it is required by local law or order, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings or social distance in indoor or outdoor areas of the hotel. We ask that all unvaccinated guests continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing when they are in public spaces inside the hotel. (Last updated on December 15, 2021)
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation Policy: Must be received in writing 10 business days prior to the start of the event to receive a refund less a $75 fee. After that date, only substitutions may be made, but no refunds are available. NO SHOWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FULL REGISTRATION FEE!