5/22/23 | HUD | Atlanta, GA and Jacksonville, FL
Number of Vacancies: 2
Open Date: 5/19/23
Close Date: 6/2/23
Salary: $82,830 - $113,706 per year
- Provide recommendations to management on adjusting the business strategy to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are properly observed, all transactions are conducted with authorized personnel, all records and contracts are complete and up to date, and all customer position limits/risk tolerances are observed.
- Participate in team discussions, assist in the preparation of technical reports for management, represent the Office in discussions with key stakeholders, and provide lender profiles/summaries on an as-needed basis.
- Monitor the portfolio for potential or imminent defaults and proactively communicate relevant pre-default information to the Owner/Management Agent and mortgagee.
- Review and approve borrower requests related to leases, collateral releases/substitutions, letters of credit, changes in property management, reserve/holdback releases, loan extensions, interest rate reductions and loan modifications, and other project-relatedness
- Must be U.S. Citizen or U.S. National.
- A one-year probationary period may be required.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation.
- Public Trust - Background Investigation will be required.
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
- Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form i-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
- Please refer to the "Additional Information Section for additional Conditions of Employment."
For more details about this opportunity, visit https://www.usajobs.gov/job/726658300.