Asset Management - Contract Analyst
Performs high-level, professional administrative work for the Asset Management Team, particularly in the areas of Section 8 HAP Contract Renewals, Rental Adjustments and Utility Allowance Analysis; Establishes good working relationships with owners/agents, Asset Managers, HUD staff, and other interested parties. Assists the Director, Asset Managers in coordinating special events, such as Owner Meetings, and training.
1. Track and send notices to owners regarding upcoming HAP Anniversary dates and utility allowance requirements.
2. Send 13 month, 6 month and late notices to owners related to upcoming contract expirations.
3. Enter data in HUD Secure System as needed for Renewals and Amends Rents. Also enters data in NHC's HDS system primarily rent schedule data.
4. Provide documentation for MOR s to the Senior Compliance Manager
5. Process owner submitted Utility Allowance Analysis studies in accordance with HUD requirements using Excel spreadsheets.
Associate (2 year) degree and 2-4 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of compliance monitoring, asset management, property management, and Section 8 program regulations. Ability to review and prepare technical reports, applies federal regulations, analyze and interpret data, and prepare and maintain records.