A successful candidate will have experience in leading a team, knowledge in general maintenance & repair, plumbing, electrical, punch out, HVAC experience, strong work ethic, and a desire to serve the client. HVAC certified is preferred .
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must demonstrate literacy in the English language including reading .
- One to three years of related property management maintenance experience or training with at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Property Management software experience (i.e. One-site, Real Page)
- Valid State Issued Drivers License, Current HVAC Certification preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States of America.
- Exciting environment
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Paid time off and health/welfare benefits available at 90-days
Ambling encourages all applicants to complete an application online from the link available from the Company website: www.ambling.com/contact/careers/