11/12/2020 | AHEPA Management Company | AL,FL,GA,SC
- Planning, organizing, and directing the activities of the property operations.
- Demonstrating the ability to provide oversight of property management, property operations, marketing, compliance, and training.
- Ensuring all locations are meeting or exceeding annual financial and compliance goals, and are providing high quality housing to all residents.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, property management, business, or real estate
- 5+ years of experience in multifamily property management
- 5+ years of experience in LIHTC and HUD affordable housing programs
- 5+ years in a regional management or higher role
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Ability to travel in all modes of transportation as necessary
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must locate within one of these states: Florida, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama
American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association offers a generous time off plan; competitive healthcare benefits; flexibility for work-life balance; and a generous 403b retirement plan.
Please apply via: