We are looking to welcome an organized leader who embodies our Core Values of Service, Compassion, and Integrity. This person will manage and run the day-to-day operations of a large tax credit property (Luther Terrace) while maintaining a pleasant and engaging environment for staff and residents through fostering a sense of community.
- 3 years of successful experience in management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of tax credit experience with large properties.
- Associate's Degree or higher required and certifications in field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, electronic, face-to-face.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Exhibit or attain proficiency in computer systems including Microsoft Office products, HUD online systems, and industry specific software.
- Experience with multi-organizations or a single organization with multi-sites is a plus.
In addition to working for a mission-driven and growth-oriented nonprofit, benefits include insurance, retirement plan, and various paid-time off and leave programs, identity protection, tuition reimbursement, and Employee Assistance Program.