- Monitor the financial operations of the asset
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through the implementation of cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Monitor and direct all rental activity
- Direct marketing activities and maintain an in-depth, ongoing knowledge of the local market
- Monitor the timely receipt and reconciliation of rent collections and ensure landlord/tenant statutes are followed
- Create and communicate high expectations for staff while holding them accountable for results
- Physically tour the property in its entirety
- Oversee any and all maintenance functions, assist with emergency measures as required.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by the Regional Director.
- Two to five years of experience in residential property management. Familiarity with Fair Housing and EEO laws.
- Proven leadership experience in building a team and effectively leading a team.
- High school diploma required but college degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook and YARDI.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed customer service and sales skills.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to lead and motivate others.
- Must be able to work a flexible work week as required, which may include occasional traveling to assist other worksites and weekends.
- Valid Driver’s License and automobile insurance needed.
Are you ready to work where YOU MATTER is not just something that is said but something that is put into action? If so, apply today and become part of a TEAM where everything we do is inspired by the pursuit of excellence.
WRH Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact us at (727) 892-3000 and ask for Human Resources.