Quality Control Specialist for Vouchers
Major Tasks and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Conduct quality control reviews of the work products of the Voucher Specialists (VS) timely and accurately to ensure compliance with HUD and Navigate processing procedures.
2. Assist in developing strategies for identifying risks and opportunities in work processes to ensure compliance.
3. Assists in ensuring that quality control methodology is up to date with current HUD and Navigate processing standards.
4. Assists in developing and implementing systems of testing and evaluating the work product of the Accounting Specialist department.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include but are not limited to:
1. Must have working knowledge of relevant HUD Handbooks, Guides, and Notices.
2. Must have knowledge of personal computers and commonly used software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and the ability to operate standard office equipment.
3. Must have the ability to perform mathematical calculations using a calculator and Microsoft Excel.
4. Must have the ability to analyze data and information and prepare reports, graphs, charts, and spreadsheets summarize findings.
5. Must obtain and maintain relevant professional certifications and designations as required for the position.
Minimum Education, Training and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred with major coursework in business, public administration, accounting, finance, statistics, or a closely related course of study. Three years’ experience in a local or federal government setting preferably conducting program evaluations or in managing projects; or an equivalent combination of skills and experience. Experience in analyzing data and preparing reports preferred.
Navigate Housing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers an excellent benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
The successful candidate must pass a post-offer criminal background check, motor vehicle records check, a physical including drug screening, possess a valid driver’s license and can be insured under all corporate insurance policies.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume, including a cover letter by email to email@example.com.