Community Manager (Part-Time)
To manage the maintenance, leasing, legal, financial and administrative operations of a residential apartment community in a manner that meets or exceeds company standards for profitability, occupancy, and physical condition. Comply with all company policies and all relevant laws and regulations. This position is non-exempt, and you must follow Alco’s timekeeping policy.
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Must meet underwriting standards for fidelity bond insurance
- Must be accessible after hours for emergencies
- Microsoft Office
- Yardi preferred
We offer excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience. Candidate must pass credit and criminal background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screen. EOE.
Please visit out website to complete and employment application and submit a resume. The web address is www.alcomgt.com/careers.