Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a highly focused, self-motivated Team Leader who wants to serve the affordable housing industry and has strong experience with Section 8, Section 42, HOME and Tax Credit to join our growing RightSource team!
What you will do
- Use your prior leadership experience to effectively manage, mentor and motivate a team of affordable housing compliance auditors
- Manage daily operations to include team file reviews and assignments
- Actively participate and collaborate in client and team meetings
- Resolve client escalations, respond to tier II calls and document appropriately
- Oversee assigned portfolios and manage all aspects that include mass recertification schedules, new lease-ups, quality audits and requests, and ensure compliance with federal and state programs
- Ensure your assigned team meets contractual 24-hour processing time and prepare client reports as assigned
- Review monthly analytics to review staff performance and provide support to team members falling below productivity goals
- Work collaboratively with team members and set SMART goals and follow up training to fill in any knowledge gaps
- Collaborate with your team on projects and foster an environment that welcomes ideas and provides opportunities to mentor staff
- Utilize your high attention to detail and ability to prioritize to effectively balance the team workload on a continual basis
- Be in the know – stay abreast of updates and changes in affordable housing programs and requirements
- Be empathetic and care about the work you do – each file your team processes represents a person or family applying for assistance for affordable housing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience and/or training
- Prior experience managing and supporting a remote team
- Strong knowledge of Section 8, Section 42, HOME, Tax Credit program experience
- Understanding of local, state, and federal housing regulations and property management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term working relationships with clients
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- A love for details and the ability to maintain organization while managing multiple projects
- Strong team orientation and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Flexibility, and the ability to be resourceful and manage changing priorities
- Experience with property management software a plus
- Certifications from Ross Business Development a plus
- COS, HCCP, NPCC, EIV, RD, C3P, or MORS
A great place to work with fantastic people Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally Competitive compensation Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
Please Apply Here: https://careers.yardi.com/openings/job-posting/AH20415390/