We are looking to welcome a dependable and detail-oriented occupancy specialist who is a critical thinker and self-starter that embodies our Core Values of Service, Compassion, and Integrity. This person will use their organization skills and job knowledge of HUD and large tax credit properties to assist our community in achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy.
• At least 6 months to 1 year of tax credit experience • HUD experience
• Associate’s Degree preferred
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, electronic, face-to-face
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
• Exhibit or attain proficiency in computer systems including Microsoft Office products, HUD online systems, and industry specific software
In addition to working for a mission-driven and growth-oriented nonprofit, benefits include insurance, retirement plan, and various paid-time off and leave programs, identity protection, tuition reimbursement, and Employee Assistance Program.