SC Licensed Property Manager – Cedarwood Apts. - St. George, South Carolina
As the Property Manager, you will be required to oversee all aspects of management of the apartment community and will be responsible for the implementation of marketing and leasing initiatives, and strategies that promote the optimum achievement of operational, compliance, financial, and overall performance of the property.
Prior property management experience required for this position. Must possess great written and oral communication skills; ability to lead others; manage staff; monitor and direct maintenance staff and contractors; resolve residents’ issues; excel in time management; manage budgets; and plan and implement projects from start to finish. Computer skills are a must. Experience in Yardi software a plus.
- Accomplished interpersonal skills; capable of dealing effectively with employees, residents, vendors, and co-workers
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel, and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Follow OSHA safety programs
- Ability to conduct yourself, both at work and off duty, in a manner that does not adversely affect the image of the community.
- Working knowledge of Yardi 7S is a plus
- Section 8 experience a plus
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong customer service skills and leadership skills
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be punctual, self-motivated, and have the ability to resolve conflicting issues
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proper automobile liability insurance and dependable transportation that is in good operating condition
- Drug test and background check required
At SPM, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off. Here are just a few of the benefits SPM offers: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Voluntary Paid Life & Disability Insurance Holidays and Paid Time Off for Personal, Sick and Vacation Time 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match Health and Wellness Program
Equal opportunity employer. Drug-free workplace.
Ty Turner-Adams firstname.lastname@example.org